Expedition League
Where Tomorrow's Big Leaguers Play...Today!

Team Ownership

How do I own a franchise?

Markets


Canada

Brandon, Manitoba - SALE PENDING

North Dakota

Dickinson, ND - available

Minot, ND - available

Grand forks, ND (2019)

williston, ND (2019)

 


South Dakota

aberdeen, SD - SOLD

pierre, sd - SOLD

Rapid city, sd - sOLD

spearfish, SD - SOLD

Wyoming

casper, WY - SOLD

gillette, WY (2019)

 


Nebraska

gering,NE - sOLD

hastings, ne - SOLD

kearney, NE (2019)

 

What does it mean to own a franchise?
 

  • You will be given exclusive Expedition League rights to your market and the potential fans and sponsors in your market.
  • You have unlimited earning potential
  • You are responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team and stadium
  • The league and teams operate like a minor-league franchise
  • League offices will handle numerous back-office functions, so you can focus on your team and fan experience!
  • You are given the "Expedition League Way" Operators information which will help ensure consistency and profitability
  • The ability to operate the lease on the stadium and schedule other revenue generating events
  • Three different ownership levels:
    • 100% ownership
    • 75% ownership and the EL owns the other 25%
    • 50% ownership and the EL owns the other 50%

Are you interested in learning more?  Fill out the form below and we will be in-touch.

Name *
Name